Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thoughts upon waking up


I woke up in a familiar position this morning, face down in the pillow, ass slightly elevated, knees apart. I wish I could remember what I was dreaming about, but I can't really. All I could piece together was a hazy vision of wearing a black maids outfit with a white puffy crinoline and a man behind me with his hand on the middle of my back. I haven't felt this sissy ever before, and I love it.

On another topic, my wonderful wife has been home alone a lot lately while I'm at work and I certainly hope she is taking advantage of it. She showed me one of her text messages with her boyfriend and it certainly was soooo totally hot. She has plans for me to be a total sissy fag and suck his cock until he is good and hard, then kneel by the bed and watch while he fucks her. I'm soooo looking forward to watching his big man-cock slide up into her as she moans about how good it is to have a real man.

In other news, we have a date tomorrow with a guy who could quite possibly be my future boyfriend (and Daddy) if things work out. I'll keep you posted because he is totally hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment