Sunday, December 20, 2009

So, welcome to my blog. I'm another pink-satin-wearing nancy-boy sissy faggot. Are you surprised? I'm not. I love to be down on my knees sucking cock, and have loved it as long as I can remember. I love pretty things, the colours pink and purple, the feel of satin panties and stockings and the sensation of having a cock pressing into me as a real man holds me from behind.

My wife knows all this and she thinks it's great. She loves having a little fairy around the house to look after the chores, such as doing the dishes, the laundry and the cooking. She is training me to be the perfect housewife. Whenever she wants sex though, she calls one of her boyfriends to come and look after her. You see, she likes men too, and ever since I started down this road she stopped thinking of me like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment